• Design permits use as both “H” frame and “C” frame press; cylinder can be mounted on frame extension to handle jobs which won't fit between uprights.
• Open throat press models are also available with remote control to enable the operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
• Off-center pressing loads of full capacity can be applied across entire width of frame.
• Press bed height easily adjustable with winch. Bed will not drop when
handle is released.
• Choice of power sources for rapid cylinder advance: two-speed hydraulic hand pump, electric/hydraulic or air/hydraulic.
Standard and Optional Features
Heavy Duty H-Frame
|1. Cylinders easily removable for other applications. 2 to 1 safety factor; single or double-acting cylinders available; built-in relief valve on double-acting models.2. Electrically interlocked hinged guard (Optional)
3. Custom Tooling (Optional) Designed specifically for your application and parts
4. Easily Adjustable Bed; Alignment lever simple pin placement after raising or lowering the bed
5. Heavy Duty Frame 50 percent stronger than channel iron; Easy loading and unloading with four post design.
6. One Man Operation Hand Winch To Adjust Bed Height Self locking winch mechanism prevents bed from dropping when handle is released.
7. Clear Lexan Side Guards(Optional) Prevents objects from being ejected from work; Clear for ease of viewing
8. Expanded Metal Guarding(Optional) Custom guarding for added safety
9. Air, Hand, or Electric (Shown), Hydraulic Pumps Available Optional externally adjustable relief valve for precise operator pressure control available on electric pumps
10. Remote hand control with 10′ cord Available on models with pumps equipped with solenoid valve
25 TON H-FRAME SHOP PRESS ORDERING INFORMATION